- Download the Game Cards Template (below) to your PC.
- Each field of the template is completely editable. Just click to start editing.
- The stars at the bottom are intended for difficulty ratings.
- Press the “Reset Form” button to clear the template.
- Click “Add Card Art” to add your own custom art. (Template below)
- The browsing file extension defaults to .pdf
- Make sure to select the correct file extension for your artwork.
- Print as “Actual Size” under print options.
- Score and fold along the “Fold Line” then glue together.
- Cut along the dark green boxed lines shown on the description side.
DIY Gaming Tutorial
If you’re a more visual person, like myself, you can watch Just Bryan’s DIY video on how to make playing cards. The instructions on this page are a shortened version of his second option in the video.
GET THE TEMPLATE
Download CARD ART TEMPLATES
WAS THIS RESOURCE USEFUL?
Please consider putting something in the virtual tip jar to help us continue creating and publishing resources like this.